How To Update Airtel Digital TV Software Manually (New Trick 2019)

How To Update Airtel Digital TV Software Manually (New Trick 2019)

the previous week, one of my friend told that the New update of Airtel Digital TV software includes the new Stylish User Interface. I went to home and look at my TV. No update came. I contacted the Customer Care. They said me to switch on the Set Top Box (STB) of ADTV for about 1 hour and wait. I do the same. I switched it on for 5 hours continuously. No update came. I was became very angry. I realized that the Customer Care Executive don''t know anything. I searched the Internet for any way to manually Update ADTV software. At last i found one 100% working Trick. Today I am going to share the trick with you. How to Manually Update Airtel Digital TV Software:

How to Update ADTV STB Software Manually


  •  First switch on your TV. Then your Digital TV set top box.
  • It should be strictly followed. First TV. Then STB.
  • Now you will see a notification on the TV Screen as like ''Please wait Initializing..''
  • Don''t wait now. Immediately press exit button on ADTV remote twice.
  • Now press 2465 immediately from our ADTV Remote controller.
  • Then Downloading process will start.
  • Note: Don''t cut the power supply during Downloading process. It will harm your STB.


thnx ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment